Classes and Staff
Oak Class (Mrs Plumb, Mr Davies and Mrs Jones)
Ash Class (Mrs Boultby, Mrs Gill and Mrs Bednall)
What to expect
Year 1 marks the start of Key Stage 1 and we aim to ensure a smooth transition from Reception with a balanced delivery of formal teaching and continuous provision opportunities that make use of our well resourced indoor and outdoor areas.
As the year progresses we aim to maintain the provision of outdoor learning opportunities all the while preparing children for the transition into Year 2.
- Where do we live? (Geography, Science and Art)
- The History of Toys (History, Art and Science)
- Weather Watchers (Geography and DT)
- Amazing Animals (Science and Art)
- Famous People (History and Art)
- Stories from Around the World (Geography and DT)
Key Statutory Assessment Points
Phonics Screening Check - June